Crews respond to dryer fire

The Knob Noster Fire Department responds to the report of a fire about 10:45 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4, inside The Laundry Center, 259 N. State St., Knob Noster. Firefighter Steven Ashbridge said the fire was contained to a dryer inside the building and was put out by those inside the building by the time the KNFD arrived on scene. At the scene, Ashbridge said the cause of the fire was yet to be determined.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.